Installations & Computer Upgrades
- Hard Drives (Including Data transfer) – Upgrading the hard drive allows for more storage space as well as an increased speed when copying large files.
- R.A.M (desktops & laptops) – An upgrade to your R.A.M will allow for multitasking and efficiency to your system and you won’t even have to worry about it slowing down.
- DVD-RW/DVD-ROM devices – The upsides of choosing DVD-RW is that the data on the disc is re-recordable and can be erased and recorded several times; while a DVD-ROM device is a read-only disc that has a limited storage.
- Motherboards – Motherboards are one of the most important components to a computer. When the motherboard is upgraded it can enable more system customization and potentially increase expansion slot number.
- Sound Cards – A sound card upgrade has the benefit of improving overall sound quality specifically with signal-to-noise ratios, replaceable op-amps, and high end digital-to-analog converters.
- Video / Graphics Cards – Many graphics cards come with their own dedicated memory that allows the computer to perform faster. An upgrade in this department would open up more memory on your system and in a lot of cases, allow for even more multitasking.
- Network Cards (Wireless & Wired) – Wireless networks provide the ability to freely move around within the area of the network. Wired networks is going to be faster and more secure which makes the choice between the two a matter of preference. The upgrade of a network card can mean an increase in potential speed, range, or even a combination of both.
- Multimedia systems – Multimedia systems provide the ability for the integration of digital video and audio in computers.
- Digital Camera’s – The upgrade or installation of a camera with your computer can bring benefits such as video conferencing in the corporate world, personal relationships, and education/training.
- Software – The big importance of upgrading your systems software centers around security, smooth running hardware, and new features.
- Non warranty repairs – Something break outside of your warranty? Don’t worry, our computer parts store has the knowledge, experience, and expertise to make the repair.
- Laptop screen replacement – Laptop screen repair
- Laptop keyboard repair or replacement – General laptop repair
- Desktop repair – Along with laptop repair, we also repair desktops. Bring your desktop repairing needs to one of our computer parts stores.
- Software repairs
- Network Installation (Wired/Wireless) – Network installations
- In Home/Office System Setup* – Instead of coming into our computer parts store, try our in home/office system setup. *Includes PC & 2 Additional Peripherals.
Looking for a computer parts store that can help with all your repair needs? Contact OneTouchIT.